Singer Imperial Princess 7000 Sewing Machine With Wind In Place Bobbin
The Singer Imperial Princess 7000 is among the last of the classic built Singers that feature so many dependable features that Singer was synonymous with. This model was built exclusively for So-Fro Fabrics and features Singer’s 6 second threading. All guides are open and you can thread from the spool to the needle in just six seconds! And bobbin winding couldn’t be simpler with Singer’s innovative wind-in-place bobbin; wind the bobbin without unthreading the needle! Simply turn the dial to select any of the 24 built in stitches. All of the necessary practical and stretch stitches are included as well as several fun decorative stitches. The one-step buttonholer makes sewing buttonholes a breeze. Simply place the button into the foot and sew; you have a perfect buttonhole in one step! The free arm allows you to sew cuffs and collars and other small areas with ease, while the top cover storage keeps all of your accessories handy.
Other features include:
- Lightweight Duratec frame construction. The machine is exceptionally robust yet lighter weight
- Pneumatic speed control and electronically controlled motor, provides precision electronic motor control even when sewing at slow speeds, full needle penetration is possible without loosing speed or control
- Slant needle design gives you a better view of where you are sewing
- No lubrication is required saves time and eliminates oil stained fabrics
- Universal pressure system adjusts to different fabric thicknesses
- 6mm wide zig zag
- twin needle stitching lets you sew parallel lines of straight and decorative stitches
The Singer Imperial Princess 7000 is perfect for the occasional or new sewer as it is so easy to operate and has a fully detailed instruction manual included. The more advanced sewer will love this machine as well as it features so many high-end features on a sewing machine costing hundreds of dollars less. The clock no longer works and there is a ticking sound within as it runs, thought this does not affect the ability to sew all 24 stitches plus the buttonhole. Otherwise the machine is stitching beautifully. This machine is being sold as is though, no returns claiming you did not know this when you purchased it. The reserve is only $50.00.
Please visit our .com store THE COLORFUL WORLD OF SEWING for many sewing accessories for your Singer and many other items.